About Us: Simplify CCS
Based in Miami, Florida USA, Simplify CCS, LLC, helps clients better manage their suppliers, licensees, distributors and other business partners. Specifically, Simplify CCS delivers world class Strategic Contract Risk Management Solutions, which blends expertise from multiple fronts – audit, data mining and analysis, risk mitigation, and process improvement. Our solutions provide clients with: 1) answers and transparency regarding compliance, 2) recoveries and future savings, 3) business intelligence, 4) tools and technological solutions to avoid future issues, and 5) risk analysis of the overarching relationship with the business partner, and practical recommendations to optimize profits from those relationships.
In business less than 5 years, Simplify CCS has grown exponentially because our clients understand and appreciate our approach to contract compliance delivered by our team of well trained and motivated subject matter experts. We continue to grow our auditing staff and management team, and are currently searching for talented and experienced individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and are eager to rapidly grow and develop their careers.
The Auditor Assistant position will be responsible for assisting in the execution of audits of our clients’ vendors, licensees, customers and distribution partners located around the world. The Junior Auditor will report directly to our CEO and will be trained by the CEO and other Senior Auditors to ensure continuity and quality of delivered services. Given our growth, personnel in this position will have the opportunity to develop and enhance their knowledge, responsibilities and earnings potential rapidly.
• Assists team members in completing all assigned test work in a timely and effective manner.
• Reviews terms and conditions of specific contracts being audited and identifies the associated risks.
• Understands client and third party processes, controls and data, and associated risks.
• Executes procedures, such as identifying audit risks, obtaining an understanding of routine data processes, testing controls, and performing substantive procedures.
• Stays abreast of general business and economic developments. Gains an understanding of clients’ industries, particularly the risks involved with the areas of purchasing, licensing/ franchising and distribution.
• Analyzes evidence, reaches conclusions, and communicates results to the CEO and other team members.
• Identifies issues and proposes strategies for less complex issues related to the procedures they execute.
• Prepares written communications such as client correspondence and working papers that document the procedures performed, the findings, and the results of those procedures.
• Participates in one-on-one and small group discussions with other engagement team members and client personnel.
• Interacts with client personnel and demonstrates a commitment to continually improve our clients’ satisfaction.
• Keeps the CEO and Senior Auditors informed of project status and provides appropriate information to team members to ensure timely project completion.
• Continually develops auditing and personal development skills in accordance with the department’s continuing education/professional development requirements.
• Demonstrates computer skills, including utilizing the department’s computer-based audit tools.
• Demonstrates strong analytical skills and creativity necessary to review large amounts of data for accuracy and root cause analysis.
• Assists with other educational and administrative matters (e.g. professional development programs, process improvement team initiatives, recruiting efforts, and special projects).
• FLUENCY IN ENGLISH REQUIRED (SPEAKING, WRITING AND READING).
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Data Science and Analytics preferred.
• Qualified as a Certified Accountant, Certified Internal Auditor and/or Certified Fraud Examiner is a plus.
• 2-4 Years financial experience, through public accounting/auditing (Big 4 a plus) and/or industry experience.
• Strong analytical, written/verbal communication, interpersonal, and relationship building skills.
• Proficiency in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint required.
• Data analysis (e.g., SQL, MS Access, IDEA, ACL or similar tools) experience preferred.
• Systems knowledge and familiarity.
• Ability to adapt to change quickly and multi-task.