• Native or near native command of both spoken and written English.
• At least two years teaching experience.
• Available to work from Mondays to Saturdays.
• Applicants need to bring an original and copy of their identification document - DNI or "Came de Extranjeria" (visa "Residente Trabajador") and a recent photograph.
• Applicants will be required to complete an Application and Availability Form and should be prepared to sit an exam to test their knowledge of teaching methodology.
• Customer orientation
• Pleasant working environment
• Permanent training
• Be part of a leading institution
• Benefits programme
Until Thursday 13th October 2016
en el área de Otros con 2 años de experiencia.