Otte Polo Group is looking for an experienced Accounting Assistant to support the Finance Department in carrying out its responsibilities. The ideal candidate will be professional, energetic, and a team player. Strong attention to detail, analytical and organizational skills are a must.
Job responsibilities include:
• Analyze & manage Marketing vendor accounts
• Assist Marketing Department in financial management of their projects.
• Assist in preparation of management reports.
• Reconcile discrepancies and research issues.
• Assist in Billing and Accounts Payable functions
• Communicate and coordinate with vendors and internal departments.
• Execute and/or coordinate general accounting and related activities.
• Balance Sheet and account reconciliation and analysis.
• Assist in preparation of monthly and yearly financial statements for various entities.
• 2+years of proven Accounting experience
• Must have excellent command of the English language (verbal & written)
• Professional and responsible attitude
• Ability to excel within time constraints and rapid turnaround situations
• Strong analytical ability, good organization skills, excellent time management skills
• Very strong Excel, Word & Accounting Software Skills
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
Only candidates that fit all the requirements will be consider. Advance English Level is a must.
If you meet all the requirements, send your resume to careers()geeksonsite.com with “Accounting Assistant” on the subject line. Resumes in Spanish will not be considered.
Universitario Bachiller en Contabilidad.
en el área de Finanzas con 2 años de experiencia.
Inglés a nivel avanzado
Manejo de programas:
Microsoft Excel a nivel avanzado, MIcrosoft Word a nivel avanzado.