Extreme Manufacturing Peru S.A.C - Magdalena del Mar, Lima
In charge of ensuring adequate efficiency in resources, the objective for this position is to Identify, detail, account and file customer payments (cash receipts).
- Prepare, review and enter accounting entries as necessary to update the general ledger
- Record daily deposits and credit card batches using accounting system database
- Process and allocate invoices according to prescribed procedures
- Complete weekly bank and account reconciliation
- Portfolio reconciliation.
- Requests to clients (account statements, circularization of clients, pending orders, among others).
- Accounting of payments to suppliers via electronic transfer.
- Prepare and verify weekly reports on expenses
- Daily track of bills of operations units
- Control documents in the portfolio.
- Compile monthly reports with QuickBooks
- Maintain operating account
- Prepare monthly balance sheet schedules
- Research expense report & invoice coding questions
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts associated with expenses
- Mid-month detailed review of actual expense costs
- Ad-hoc special projects as required or as necessary
Provide support to the department and therefore to the company in general through the fulfillment of all the functions entrusted, with the best disposition, to provide a good service to both the internal and external customer through a feedback process.
- 1-2 years relevant experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in finance, accounting, or related field
- Effective interpersonal and superior customer service skills required
- Self-motivated with ability to thrive in demanding, fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Fluent English is a must
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task, implement new processes, and meet time-critical deadlines
- Strong computer skills with demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Excel required
- Experience with QuickBooks and other large automated accounting system a plus
- Experience with Oracle or another large CRM tool a plus
- Database experience a plus
- Ability to be flexible with hours as workload changes
- Must be proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
· Insurance covered at 100%
· Legal benefits
· Payroll from the first day
· Applicants must send their resume in English version.
· Job Type: Full-time
· Salary: S/1,400 to S/1,600 /month
- Accounting: 2 years (Required)