1. Preparing on-boarding and resignation document and follow up the process;
2. Preparing or updating employment records related to hiring, transferring, promoting, and terminating;
3. Explaining human resources policies, procedures, laws, and standards to new and existing employees;
4. Making monthly payroll and calculating AFP, Tax, registration of employee information online, as SUNAT;
5. Other task assigned by superior.
1. More than 3 years experience in HR Management, more than 1 year in payroll;
2. Familiar with Peruvian labor law and related regulations;
3. Familiar with payroll structure and local tax calculation and social contributions;
4. Strong sense of responsibility, cautious and prudent with all HR work;
5. Proactive and self-motivated to work and result-oriented with high efficiency;
6. Strong communication ability, timely feedback and follow-ups to work;
7. Major in Human Resources, Accounting, Law or related areas;
8. Intermediate English above, used as work language.
Ingresa tu email y te enviaremos una nueva contraseña. Si te logueaste con Facebook ingresa el email de tu cuenta de Facebook