- Native or near native command of both spoken and written English.
- At least two years teaching experience.
- Available to work from mondays to saturdays.
- Applicants need to bring an original and copy of their identification document - DNI or "Carné de extranjería" (visa "Residente trabajador") and a recent photograph.
- Applicants will be required to complete an Application and Availability Form and should be prepared to sit an exam to test their knowledge of teaching methodology.
- Customer orientation
- Pleasant working environment.
- Permanent training.
- Be part of a leading institution.
- Benefits programme.