Our Company is looking for a highly motivated Software Engineer with a strong knowledge of design patterns and software engineering techniques. play a pivotal role in developing our platforms and maintaining existing systems.
· Fluent English is a must.
· Applicants must send their resume in English version.
Job Description / Responsibilities
As a Programmer/Software Developer, the employee will be responsible for the following job duties:
- Ability to perform unit and functional testing for target devices and browsers.
- Experience in all phases of the software development lifecycle (requirements, design, coding, code review, and testing) to deliver high quality, scalable and - complex software products
- Bonus if you have Knowledge of API's, such as Twitter, Facebook, Google maps, Instagram, etc.
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks such as Laravel, Magento, Yii, WordPress, Drupal.
- 3 years’ experience with front-end Frameworks (React, Vue, Angular, jQuery, Bootstrap, Foundation)
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Familiarity with MySQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Experience with building restful JSON web services
- Candidate will need to be comfortable adding back end/front end functionality to applications with an eye for user interface requirements
- Refactor, optimize and improve the existing codebase for maintenance and scale
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules based on evolving business requirements
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Electronic Engineering
- 3+ years’ experience with PHP and MYSQL application development with preference if you have experience with Laravel and Magento
- 3+ years’ experience with Linux/Unix environment with preference if you have experience with Digital ocean and AWS
· Self-motivated go-getter who requires little to no supervision.