1. Certificación as an English Secondary teacher.
2. Bachelor's Degree and License in his/her specialty from a university.
3. Preferably two years’ minimum experience in teaching in an IB school.
4. Experienced in teaching English Language and Literature for the IB Diploma.
5. Experience of working with students from 11 to 17 years of age.
5. Proactive leader in teaching - continuous learning.
6. Knowledgeable and seeks constant professional development opportunities.
7. Capable of working collaboratively.
8. Fulfill the requirement "Police and Criminal Record Certificate".
1. Proactive leader in the teaching-learning process.
2. Committed to the work environment, students and parents in each of the activities programmed within or outside of class time.
3. Promotes effective, positive communication among all stakeholders.
4. Shows leadership during teamwork.
5. Punctual when carrying out programmed activities within and outside of class.
6. Discrete and keeps information available about parents and students confidential.
7. Loyal and honest when involved in activities.
8. Understands that teachers are always role models for students.
9. Constantly training and participates in the Davy in-service program.
10. Works collaboratively with the Secondary School Principal, BI Coordinators, and fellow staff members.
Ingresa tu email y te enviaremos una nueva contraseña. Si te logueaste con Facebook ingresa el email de tu cuenta de Facebook